• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

ive had that game on along side the Arsenal game, and only watching touches of it,but for me i think they should have conceeded a pen earlier for a Brentford player getting his shirt pulled back all over the place [and arm] at the back post yet somehow Birmingham got free kick

Birmingham also should have had a pen for a City player having his shirt pulled all over the place by a Brentford defender but the ref missed it completely.

I know. I don’t think I’ve seen many teams that look so below the required level than that Fulham team.

Also no way are Arsenal getting away with that midfield against better teams

Well didn't they only field that midfield as a new signing isn't ready yet, I'm sure that's what most said, so a short match ready solution for game one.

Fulham looked awful and are everyone's tip to go down but Arsenal's momentum started building towards the end of last season with their FA cup win and looking better defensively. Arteta has a big job on his hands but looks as though he's making progress. Top six for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back