• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its depressing how most if not all teams around us have 1 elite level CF who guarantees them either europe or a good cup run.

Richarlison has massive potential and is a very good player but isnt quite there and the rest of our forwards aint great.

Unless we bring another CF or goal scoring wide player in I just cant see us pushing for europe we just dont have enough goals in us.

Add in our defence are steady but not world class and our keeper has a howler every game.

Still alot of work needed in this window regardless of the vast improvement in midfield.
Good work this

We need James to be for us what Aubameyang is for Arsenal. He takes an average side and gives it a chance at being more than that.

one does wonder whether this burst of talent is down to his contract running out - he looks amazing now, but I can remember more than a few games where he was crap

one does wonder whether this burst of talent is down to his contract running out - he looks amazing now, but I can remember more than a few games where he was crap
Hasn't he gone over 20 goals both seasons with Arsenal? If there is one thing I'm sure about with this Arsenal side it is that Aubameyang is very good.

He may be going through a particular purple patch at the moment, however I think pretty much any team in the league would have him because he's very good.

His scoring record at both Dortmund and Arsenal speaks for itself, so even an Aubameyang at 60-80% of his best would improve most sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back