Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. My spurs mate says they are still behind him. They're struggling financially and need to buy an entire new set of central defenders so they know Mourinho is going to struggle until he gets at least one he can rely on.
My Spurs mate said if the stadiums had crowds Mourinho would be fired already. But he was anti-Mourinho from the get go.

RLC has been their worst player in my opinion. Perhaps that's hyperbole, but I don't see him being brave enough and wanting the ball under pressure, he's the exception to what Parker has done there.

I don’t watch them so don’t know if he’s been good I’m just arguing being 18th with a squad full of internationals isn’t impressive. Sheff United last season is impressive. West Ham and Villa this season is impressive.

Hiring Parker on the back of this is like when we thought Silva would be decent.

Lautaro makes it 2-0. Rom started the move with great holdup play around halfway, just in case anyone who doesn't actually watch Inter thinks he doesn't do anything but try to poach goals still.

He's playing excellently here. Lautaro is absolutely brilliant though, everything in their attack is through him and his movement.

Would love him at Everton, he's basically Aguero.

I don’t watch them so don’t know if he’s been good I’m just arguing being 18th with a squad full of internationals isn’t impressive. Sheff United last season is impressive. West Ham and Villa this season is impressive.

Hiring Parker on the back of this is like when we thought Silva would be decent.
Scott Parker wont be going to Spurs, FFS.

Well I mean Fulham have spent many years in the PL so I don’t agree with that. Fulham also spent £30m in the Summer as well as loaning in big name players like RLC and Areola. They’re a team full of internationals.

Edit: 15 of last 20 season spent in the PL.

Five of the last seven seasons have been in the Championship though, and last season they were probably the sixth or seventh best side in that league; I think most people thought they'd be the one marooned in 20th by now.

And it's all about opinions, right? I mean, none of us know for sure what would work out, I just think Levy would absolutely look at Parker as a possible replacement for Mourinho.

But, it's worth noting, I am hungover, my in-laws are visiting and I've had about four hours sleep, so you're probably closer to reality than I am.

I'm on a whatsapp group with a load of West Ham fans, and I just spread the most unbelievable rumours which they seem to buy. A while ago me and a United supporting mate said lets link them with Lingard. They were all fewming as you would, but I was like "ah no he's class, England legend, versatile, point to prove". They all think there's a really good source on an Everton forum now.

I've got them believing that Mark Noble called Paul Pescisolido a "sh1t dwarf" as Karren Brady is always going on about how great "her Paul" is and thats why he's not playing. Can't believe that Lingard transfer happened, was lucky for me.

I went proper for it as well, sayign Moyes strikers and thinks Haller is lazy. It all just fell into place.
Tell them Moyes is "seriously interested" in taking over from Jose at Spurs after being "stabbed in the back" by the Dildo Brothers during his first stint. He is "just waiting" to discover if Levy will give him the transfer budget he wants after they agreed on his "massively improved" salary..

Haha, so we're back to actually it is all Lautaro not Rom

No, I think Lukaku has played brilliantly today. Best I've seen him for years. Been responsible for about four or five decent chances and involved heavily in the build-up for both goals. In a big game no less. Fair play to him.

But Lautaro is just outstanding. He'd walk into nearly every team in world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back