Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck in your game today England. And any English supporters in here.
I just to love watching England Mexico 86 up to France 98 wanted them to win so bad but for me after that I couldn’t get in to it anymore if a Everton player is playing I want him to do well obviously but I cant relate to these England teams of past few years awful to watch never thought I would ever have to ask me lads who’s that player there

France are much less than the sum of their parts. I’ve just remembered that they won the last World Cup so it feels strange having that viewpoint, but they are crap.
Weird thing with some of the top European teams is that they win in spite of their coaches rather than because of them.

Deschamps, Martinez, Southgate, de Boer are the ones that jump out as not having a sniff of a top European club job but are trusted with the national job.

I just to love watching England Mexico 86 up to France 98 wanted them to win so bad but for me after that I couldn’t get in to it anymore if a Everton player is playing I want him to do well obviously but I cant relate to these England teams of past few years awful to watch never thought I would ever have to ask me lads who’s that player there
Likewise, but in typical Everton fashion I hate it when our players are called up for international duty cos I don't want them to get injured or fall in with the wrong crowd (''you should come and play for Utd/Spurs/Chelsea etc''.) but similarly if one of our players is playing well and they're not selected I get a bit radge (why the hell is Eric Dier picked before Michael Keane?) Can't have it both ways but international breaks for these qualifiers are deathly.

International friendlies hard to watch. US team spent the whole game falling to the ground which makes it an even worse spectacle. Pulisic is a great player but my word does he go down easy
That's football mate. The Irish guys were on the ground as soon as they got within 3 feet of Dike. Dive at the end there was wild for the last free kick.

Thought the US looked the clearly better side there which is a good sign going forward. Lots of talent to work with. Dike and Sargent both looking decent striker options which is probably the weakest spot.

That's football mate. The Irish guys were on the ground as soon as they got within 3 feet of Dike. Dive at the end there was wild for the last free kick.

Thought the US looked the clearly better side there which is a good sign going forward. Lots of talent to work with. Dike and Sargent both looking decent striker options which is probably the weakest spot.

America the better side although both goals a little fortunate. Take out Evans, Dallas, Davis and not much quality in our side. Kyle Lafferty is completely finished at this level.

I liked the look of Dike when he came on. Looks like a centre forward who will do very well in England. Will end up somewhere better than Barnsley youd imagine. Robinson played pretty well too apart from a really heavy touch when he would've been 1 v 1

Not keen on friendlies but at least for England they can meet some quality opposition in them, the Nations league especially.

Qualifiers are so boring, you know they win just a matter of how many. Even if they don't win every single game in the group it usually has no effect on the outcome.

Qualifiers against nobodies are so boring, prefer nations league every time.

Not keen on friendlies but at least for England they can meet some quality opposition in them, the Nations league especially.

Qualifiers are so boring, you know they win just a matter of how many. Even if they don't win every single game in the group it usually has hardly any effect on the outcome.

Qualifiers against nobodies are so boring, prefer nations league every time.
Poland will be a hard one IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back