Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poland will be a hard one IMO

Yes it'll be better than the sh"te served up as opposition so far. Don't forget world cup favourites Andorra are yet to come.

Six matches against minnows San Marino, Andorra and even if Albania are slightly better they're still rubbish. Poland and Hungary are slightly better and you never know but I wouldn't put money on it tbh.

Nations league every game is tough vs qualifying were nearly every game barely qualifies as football, I know which I prefer.

Not keen on friendlies but at least for England they can meet some quality opposition in them, the Nations league especially.

Qualifiers are so boring, you know they win just a matter of how many. Even if they don't win every single game in the group it usually has no effect on the outcome.

Qualifiers against nobodies are so boring, prefer nations league every time.
With you on this mate, like the format of the NL. This years wasnt so good with covid but hopefully return to the three team groups. Gave Scotland the chance to qualify for the Euros which they did.

I’m watching the build up to the U21 game now on German TV and one of the pundits is Rene Adler ex Germany goalkeeper. He just said Trincao might be joining us in the summer. First I’ve heard of that

Not keen on friendlies but at least for England they can meet some quality opposition in them, the Nations league especially.

Qualifiers are so boring, you know they win just a matter of how many. Even if they don't win every single game in the group it usually has no effect on the outcome.

Qualifiers against nobodies are so boring, prefer nations league every time.
I'm not that old but I remember England missing a major tournament. Actually even way more successful sides like Italy have missed tournaments recently.

Just watched Prince Abdullah's interview. Came across brilliantly well, could tell he had rehearsed nothing and was speaking from his heart. Wilder comes out of this looking really poor, though his mates in the media will of course continue to defend him. He doesn't deserve another PL job right off the bat.

I'm not that old but I remember England missing a major tournament. Actually even way more successful sides like Italy have missed tournaments recently.

Yes it's not always been the case but I was really talking about the situation now and more recent tournaments.

The nations league which I prefer hasn't been going that long but is far more competitive and provides better matches for Southgate's team.

I'm ashamed to say Hibs goalie Rocky Marciano is the Israel number one, and a thoroughly good chap to boot.

But he's announced his intention of leaving Hibees at season end for his last big pay day so come on you hairy jocks!

Actually, Everton could do worse than interview him for a job. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back