Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine last post.

You're lying to yourself if you don't think West Ham are better than us right now and crucially that it isn't because they've been managed better.
The league table shows they are "better" than us.

Whether they finish above us or not, they are currently "better" than us, as the league table shows.

So I'm not lying to myself.

Im simply saying I don't wish we were West Ham, not even for this season.

The simple fact is that we don't get better while we tolerate repeated poor performances, poor attitude and a lack of hunger on the pitch. Attitude and effort are bare minimum and we are lacking far too often.

There is no accountability if you are an Everton player. You can play poorly for a prolonged period but the management team will eventually carry the can. I'm fed up with our players who lack the will to win and hunger needed at this level.

Absolute Red Cult behaviour isn't it. The snobbery of some of our fans is astounding considering we are a mid table club
Yes, thats what we are, a mid-table club, hence I don't get annoyed when POWERHOUSES like West Ham finish above us.

If everybody realised and appreciated we were a mid-table club, there would be less anger and angst.

Since the Premier League was formed, Everton's average league position is 11th, yet people think we should be knocking on the door of City.

Yes, thats what we are, a mid-table club, hence I don't get annoyed when POWERHOUSES like West Ham finish above us.

If everybody realised and appreciated we were a mid-table club, there would be less anger and angst.

Since the Premier League was formed, Everton's average league position is 11th, yet people think we should be knocking on the door of City.
Well West Ham are our level so if they finish above us we should be annoyed

Well West Ham are our level so if they finish above us we should be annoyed

Of course we should be annoyed and there should be decisions taken to move players on.

Firstly, we need to acknowledge we dont deserve to be in Europe.

Secondly, there has to be steps taken to ensure there is no repeat. The performances of certain players in the second half of the table haven't been acceptable.

The problem at this club is that we tolerate poor performance from players. We've had 5 managers and 2 caretakers in about 8 years while some of these players are still being selected. Why is the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back