Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league table shows they are "better" than us.

Whether they finish above us or not, they are currently "better" than us, as the league table shows.

So I'm not lying to myself.

Im simply saying I don't wish we were West Ham, not even for this season.
Well that's not what I'm saying.

West Ham arent at our level mate.

They have David Moyes and Michail Antonio, we cant hope to compete with them.
Can you show me where I said Moyes is better than Carlo and Antonio is better than DCL. Tar lar.

We are West ham level because we get tonked in Europe on the rare occasion we qualify and bottle any kind of pressure game

Can you show me where I said Moyes is better than Carlo and Antonio is better than DCL. Tar lar.

We are West ham level because we get tonked in Europe on the rare occasion we qualify and bottle any kind of pressure game

Thats you saying it right there.

Oh no wait, that's me, I didn't say you said it did I?

If the West Ham board gives Moyes money { which they will } and we don't get the players , we NEED, your probably right. We may well finish below them again. Personally, can't wait for the West Ham game. Tactical ability, Carlo v Moyes, who is better? Certainly going to shut up a few on here, one way or the other!

If the West Ham board gives Moyes money { which they will } and we don't get the players , we NEED, your probably right. We may well finish below them again. Personally, can't wait for the West Ham game. Tactical ability, Carlo v Moyes, who is better? Certainly going to shut up a few on here, one way or the other!

We have played West Ham twice this season, its 1-1, THERE CAN BE ONLY 1!

If people take their blue tinted specs off they'll realise we over rate most of our players. The reality is Richarlison aint no better than Wilf, DCL aint no better than Jimenez, Antonio etc hence why we never finish in a European spot anymore - there is a reason.

DCL is a good CF but all round for me I would take Antonio if he didnt have his injury problems which have stagnated his career.

By any metric you want to use DCL is a better striker, it has got nothing to do with who he plays for.

The simple fact is that we don't get better while we tolerate repeated poor performances, poor attitude and a lack of hunger on the pitch. Attitude and effort are bare minimum and we are lacking far too often.

There is no accountability if you are an Everton player. You can play poorly for a prolonged period but the management team will eventually carry the can. I'm fed up with our players who lack the will to win and hunger needed at this level.

Dogs of War - the only way to succeed with limited players is by having them hungry and fit for battle.

Its why for me Carlo isn't the right fit for us at present therefore if you want to keep Carlo you better back him to the hilt and bring in better players otherwise we'll continue to underperform with players who lack the self motivation to succeed as quiet leadership is never making you run up and down sand dunes on Crosby Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back