Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be nowhere near top 4 going forward.

RS
City
Spurs
Chelsea

Thats your top 4 with us, Leicester, Wolves and Arsenal & Utd fighting it out for the other 2-3 european spots.
said 7th with 6th at best before season kicked off nothing like a good start to get peoples hopes up even if its not realistic lol - the good start we have had as i said a few weeks back helped for when we had a little dip in form in the sense we hopefully didnt drop to much-do fancy us to beat man utd if most of the players we have missed are back

That was the goal if you have not seen it

Gotta say we got one up on them and they looked shakey afterwards. But Bale Son and Kane in your side. In this league top four should be default for them. We ourselves would be there if we could just have one of them added to our best eleven.

said 7th with 6th at best before season kicked off nothing like a good start to get peoples hopes up even if its not realistic lol - the good start we have had as i said a few weeks back helped for when we had a little dip in form in the sense we hopefully didnt drop to much-do fancy us to be man utd if most of the players we have missed are back
I’d say the United cup game is bigger than the league game long term.
We ain’t finishing top 4 and focusing on a cup and decent finish is where we’re at.

said 7th with 6th at best before season kicked off nothing like a good start to get peoples hopes up even if its not realistic lol - the good start we have had as i said a few weeks back helped for when we had a little dip in form in the sense we hopefully didnt drop to much-do fancy us to beat man utd if most of the players we have missed are back

Today was a watershed moment in our season - shown that when the pressure is on we still aint good enough to take advantage & we still struggle to play away from home / bounce back from a poor defeat.

I would snatch 7th and europe now if you offered me it and hope we can try win a cup.

Today was a watershed moment in our season - shown that when the pressure is on we still aint good enough to take advantage & we still struggle to play away from home / bounce back from a poor defeat.

I would snatch 7th and europe now if you offered me it and hope we can try win a cup.
Would still take it all day long but would be so bloody typical "Everton"that after a 1/4 of a century none of us could be there to witness it!!

To be fair, many teams would probably struggle with so many main players out even more so when most of them are the ones that make or create the chance's, even the one's that we knew nothing about till ko - we know that we need better players in the Squad as so many of them can sometimes make little difference most of the time when they come in - if we had more of a "1st team" out today and didnt win i would agree with you on the pressure bit but for me todays game was not a pressure game to win to keep up with the top but a game we should be drawing at worst anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back