Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's an average manager with an average squad....solskjaer's managerial cv never warranted him even being considered for that job...

But you'll see now, the players will give a reaction next week against us and buy solskjaer more time...but its wasted time because as a club they're going nowhere
I think that attack with martial rashford and greenwood could be world class once they hit their 24-25 period. All proven goalscorers already and just need to add that consistency that they show in flashes.

Midfield wise, fernandes proven to be vital to them and pogba, well there is a player in there surely? Juve thought so.

Just defence really that they are shaky but again one good signing could make a huge difference.

That's my two cents anyway

I think that attack with martial rashford and greenwood could be world class once they hit their 24-25 period. All proven goalscorers already and just need to add that consistency that they show in flashes.

Midfield wise, fernandes proven to be vital to them and pogba, well there is a player in there surely? Juve thought so.

Just defence really that they are shaky but again one good signing could make a huge difference.

That's my two cents anyway

I agree with Rashford and Greenwood, both will be top players, and Fernandez looks quality at times..
I'd offload Pogba at the first opportunity...and when you look at the rest of their midfield, it's very ordinary...

Defensively, Wan Bissaka might improve, Luke Shaw wont, and Maguire has never looked comfortable there..lindelof doesn't belong at a top 4 club..

You look through their squad...McTominey, Fred, Mata, matic, James...none of those would be considered 'Man United type' players...Cavani is 33 now...DeGea's form has been erratic for the past 2 years...

As far as rebuilds go, their damn near in a worse position now then they were when Moyes went there and tried to build a new team...4 managers on from Ferguson and there's no sign of them re-emerging as a top team...

Do you reckon you will get shut so early in the season mate considering your results in the champs league, or is it just a case of enough is enough?
I think the fans want better league performances but the glazers and woodward are only interested in money so he might be given more time, a big plus for the board is that there are no fans there which helps any kind of fan rebellion

I think the fans want better league performances but the glazers and woodward are only interested in money so he might be given more time, a big plus for the board is that there are no fans there which helps any kind of fan rebellion

My Man U supporting father in law is at our house now, he hasn't shut up about how you should be volleying Pogba out the door sine your game finished. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back