Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea what Niasse was going to do with the ball mate, or Bolasie either if I’m honest and I’m not a racist commentator.

I could go further back and add Peter Beagrie to the list to add a white player if you need one ?
I thought of Beagrie but I always knew what he'd do: beat the full back, check back, beat him again, check back, beat him again and then get crowded out. For confirmation ask Graeme Sharp.

Oh, and a somersault after he'd scored :)

Still think if united got an actual good manager in with the squad they have they would be potentially even challenging the very top.

Ole is just a poor manager that is continued to be masked by a good squad. It's actually funny in a way, how they persevere with him without any progress whatsoever.

Still think if united got an actual good manager in with the squad they have they would be potentially even challenging the very top.

Ole is just a poor manager that is continued to be masked by a good squad. It's actually funny in a way, how they persevere with him without any progress whatsoever.

I think it's an average manager with an average squad....solskjaer's managerial cv never warranted him even being considered for that job...

But you'll see now, the players will give a reaction next week against us and buy solskjaer more time...but its wasted time because as a club they're going nowhere

As a United fan i have to say we were absolutely rancid today our form at home in the league has been diabolical , it looked like a draw but pogba made a foolish mistake but the whole performance was garbage , big match on Saturday against you guys our recent at Goodison is not good if we lose then i think it might be adios ole

As a United fan i have to say we were absolutely rancid today our form at home in the league has been diabolical , it looked like a draw but pogba made a foolish mistake but the whole performance was garbage , big match on Saturday against you guys our recent at Goodison is not good if we lose then i think it might be adios ole

Do you reckon you will get shut so early in the season mate considering your results in the champs league, or is it just a case of enough is enough?

Both games today decided by silly penalties....but neither can complain too much...
The fact ye play away in Europe on Wednesday night should benefit us...but without Richarlison were very weakened, and it's not known yet if James and Coleman can return from injury...
Win or lose, solskjaer isn't the right manager for ye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back