• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Molde to Man United - i bet he can't quite believe it, it's a massive risk.

Did United really have another choice and might not it have been better to go all out for Poch, or if that really was a non-starter, a more proven manager?

Although it would crucially had have to have been different from their previous mistakes, and appoint one that has made his reputation playing attacking football.

Are people really questioning Barca after going to old Trafford, scoring an early goal and then play well within themselves and don't even give United a shot on target?

That's pretty much the perfect European away performance.

Bt sport were embarrassing
Thought Barca was pretty meh by their standards. They still won, which puts Ole in his place.

lol Not even we could do that,may be 4 players

Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa has been banned for eight matches [7 games left] by La Liga after verbally abusing the referee during Saturday's defeat to Barcelona.

The former Chelsea forward repeatedly insulted the official's mother, for which he was given a four-match ban
A further four matches were added to the ban because Costa grabbed the official's hand to prevent him from showing yellow cards to his team-mates

Ref's post-match report stated: "In the 28th minute, number 19 ... Diego Costa was sent off for the following reason: saying to me loudly, in the following terms: 'I s**t on your w**** mother, I s**t on your w**** mother!'

Inappropriate Language
Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa has been banned for eight matches [7 games left] by La Liga after verbally abusing the referee during Saturday's defeat to Barcelona.

The former Chelsea forward repeatedly insulted the official's mother, for which he was given a four-match ban
A further four matches were added to the ban because Costa grabbed the official's hand to prevent him from showing yellow cards to his team-mates

Ref's post-match report stated: "In the 28th minute, number 19 ... Diego Costa was sent off for the following reason: saying to me loudly, in the following terms: 'I s**t on your w**** mother, I s**t on your w**** mother!'

A - what a total c***, spoilt petulant little sh**, the guy is doing his job, in no other walk o life would you just call someone stuff like this (unless you play for everton).

B - this needs to be the standard reaction to bad mouthing officials. Billions of kids watching their heroes swearing at people doing their job, what a terrible example to set. It should be a yellow card offence minimum.

A - what a total c***, spoilt petulant little sh**, the guy is doing his job, in no other walk o life would you just call someone stuff like this (unless you play for everton).

B - this needs to be the standard reaction to bad mouthing officials. Billions of kids watching their heroes swearing at people doing their job, what a terrible example to set. It should be a yellow card offence minimum.
I already thought swearing was suppose to be a yellow card [or even Red],but is hardly ever put into effect by Refs,you use to see the like's of Rooney none stop swearing even after what i thought was suppose to be the Rule of a yellow card etc

Are people really questioning Barca after going to old Trafford, scoring an early goal and then play well within themselves and don't even give United a shot on target?

That's pretty much the perfect European away performance.

Bt sport were embarrassing
Steve Macmanamanmanmanman was very embarrassing. He opens his mouth too quickly then is reluctant to backtrack on what he has said.

It seemed like BT were using the whole game to 'do the research' for how the RS might get past Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back