• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like your boy Fernandinho.....until he got seen off by Danny Rose ;)

Kane not so fortunate though after putting himself about!

Anyway should be a cracking return leg. It's finely balanced right now but City will need to up their intensity and surely KDB will start (Sane too hopefully).

I already thought swearing was suppose to be a yellow card [or even Red],but is hardly ever put into effect by Refs,you use to see the like's of Rooney none stop swearing even after what i thought was suppose to be the Rule of a yellow card etc

And I really don't understand why they're so weak as to not punish players for it, it's so weird. The game is supposed to be all theirs to control, they have all the power and are happy to just accept being verbally abuse by ten players at once.

Hopefully this ref has set the presidence now for more to just dish out reds for any bad language but I doubt it. Even a sly f off I'd give a red for if I was a ref. Think the ban is pretty leniant, but that's football in a nutshell. A few games ban for saying all that, it's ridiculous, just as it was when suarez got a tiny ban for racism. Things like this should see worse punishment otherwise nobody will learn.

A - what a total c***, spoilt petulant little sh**, the guy is doing his job, in no other walk o life would you just call someone stuff like this (unless you play for everton).

B - this needs to be the standard reaction to bad mouthing officials. Billions of kids watching their heroes swearing at people doing their job, what a terrible example to set. It should be a yellow card offence minimum.

Honestly all the clubs should be properly warned about it during the summer , then on the first day of the season the refs should book as many people as possible for swearing at them or crowding them, 2 yard away from the referee minimum and no shouting.

There would be loads of reds but it would stop it dead

Honestly all the clubs should be properly warned about it during the summer , then on the first day of the season the refs should book as many people as possible for swearing at them or crowding them, 2 yard away from the referee minimum and no shouting.

There would be loads of reds but it would stop it dead

Should apply to all footy that right across the board, not just professional.

You swear at the ref in either code of rugby, whether pro or amateur, whether kids or adults and off you go.

All premier league final in both European competitions?

Long odds in the CL perhaps but it's looking possible now. Liverpool vs City/Spurs isn't impossible.

The Europa league looks like Chelsea vs Arsenal all ready.

Arsenal aren't through but no away goals must make them massive favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back