• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Don't you find it strange that even the great United, Arsenal and Chelsea sides didn't win ridiculous amount of games on the bounce. United in the 90s and early nougties had a great side, as did Arsenal, Chelsea and too a lesser extent City. But games were competitive and interesting, look at the United sides of the late nougties they had the best keeper, best defence, best midfield and Berbatov, Tevez and Rooney up front. Yet we still have them a hard time. This is even about bitterness, Gerrard, Alonso and Mascherano were all far better midfielders that have had success under Klopp. The RS have relied a hoofball to win games, skill plays very little part in it, so being able to run faster and for long benefits you. That's where the drugs come in. All these no marks such as TAA, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Mane, Salah who weren't wanted by any of the other top sides, started playing great. Doesn't it strike you as somewhat suspicious that all these players who were setting the world alight at Anfield, not one of them has come close to replicating that form elsewhere. Even players like Eto and Rooney who came to us at the end of their career still had the skill, just not the fitness. Milner should of been at his best when he was at Villa and his early years at City, not when he was coming to the end of his career and playing at a higher level and at a higher pace. Allardyce worked out that other than Salah they have no skill in the team, if you just sit back, and don't let them use their pace, they can't do much to you. No drugs don't turn you into Messi, but if your game relies on as you saw at Arsenal catching your opponents on the break and finishing them off it does help to use Kloppozade.
I agree.
Stamina and speed in the closing stages of a game.
That's where Peds show.
Remember Pro cycling some time ago, the last 20km or the final climb, that's where the pharmaceutical assistance kicked in.

Summary:
Shots 1-5: Clearly missed.
Shots 6-9: Missed due to recoil (bad spray control).
Shots 10-11: Very close, but recoil and inaccuracy make these reasonable misses.
Shot 12: Likely didn't actually fire because Hiko was already dead.
What the procreate did you just fornicating say about me, you little hallion? I’ll have you cognize I graduated most elite in my division in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been enmeshed in multifarious undisclosed incursions on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 habituated executions. I am experienced in guerilla campaign and I’m the most qualigied sharpshooter in the full US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just an additional victim. I will obliterate you the copulate out with rigor the likes of which has at no time been seen previously on this macrocosm, indicate my fricking units of language. You assume you can be acquit with saying that fecal matter to me via the Information Superhighway? Acknowledge anew, undesirable person. At the time that we communicate I am influencing my covert organization of operatives crosswise the New World and your Internet Protocol is being pursued immediately so you better bolster for the assault, larval fly. The disturbance that annihilates the deplorable petty existence you refer to as your duration. You’re frigging late, child under the age of 18. I can be omnipresent, at any unspecified point in time, and I can annihilate you in surplus seven centum techniques, and that’s merely with my unequipped metacarpus. Not exclusively am I extensively qualified for hand-to-hand combat, but I have admittance to the total armory of the United States Marine Corps and I will handle it to its absolute breadth to decimate your wrethed derriere off the surface of the large landmass, you minuscule excrement. If only you could have been aware of what unhallowed comeuppance your smol “ingenious” statement was almost to bear downward upon you, perchance you bequest have refrained from unpleasantly speaking. However, you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re reconciling, you accursed tomfool. I will excrete acrimony all over you and you will inundate in it. You’re flipping finito.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back