Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
United is not lucky with their Dortmund players, Kagawa, Mhkitaryan, Sancho.

On other hand ex-Dortmund like Haaland and Bellingham immediately hit the ground running in their new clubs

Yep, it's clearly offside. He's moaning that the angle makes it unclear, which is a bit of a nonsense. He was a near foot off.

Consider what luck they have had over the first couple of games and it leaves a bad taste.

And he was claiming Hjolund should’ve had a pen, it was never a pen.

The same feller didn’t think Wolves should’ve had the pen for that Onana assault, it’s laughable

United is not lucky with their Dortmund players, Kagawa, Mhkitaryan, Sancho.

On other hand ex-Dortmund like Haaland and Bellingham immediately hit the ground running in their new clubs
It has absolutely nothing to do with luck and everything to do with utd. How many world class players have flopped there since the gpc retired? It's the same every time. They overpay for a player and then their PR machine goes into overdrive telling everyone how brilliant these players are and how clever utd are for signing them. A year or two later when utd's coaches have ruined them and the players have regressed. The same people are whining that the Glazers haven't spent any money and they need a rebuild. It's glorious to watch.

It has absolutely nothing to do with luck and everything to do with utd. How many world class players have flopped there since the gpc retired? It's the same every time. They overpay for a player and then their PR machine goes into overdrive telling everyone how brilliant these players are and how clever utd are for signing them. A year or two later when utd's coaches have ruined them and the players have regressed. The same people are whining that the Glazers haven't spent any money and they need a rebuild. It's glorious to watch.

By pr team I assume you mean the msm in general who wet themselves with excitement everytime on of the red cartel do anything,

Just think if we got Arteta we could play football like this.

I probably said it was a bad idea at the time like.

The majority of evertonians were laughing at that appointment because we got Ancelotti at the same time.

Turns out Arteta would have been the better one!

The majority of evertonians were laughing at that appointment because we got Ancelotti at the same time.

on the condition he was still here, I'd have to pick Ancelotti. pardon the pun, the real question lies with Arsenal fans, would they have had Carlo instead of Mikel...

Yeah in our shambles and lack of money/funds/pull Arteta would've definitely implemented this type of football.

The stuff of dreams - Michael Keane as a ball playing defender.

iirc at least 1 journo at the time said this* and I had some sympathy with it - but I was happy enough with Ancelotti...as were most
Maybe it would've worked - but with dumb & dumber in charge I doubt it

*there may have even been a thread on here

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back