Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's doing exactly what he's paid to do - he keeps the tempo ticking over on that side of the pitch.

Yet loads of you want an inconsistent Belg who turns up 1 in 5 there instead, giving away possession constantly and making our team look like it's got 10 men.

He's dramatically outperformed expectations I had for him, and I can't understand criticism of him. Yes, he's not going to be doing stepovers or beating his man on the outside for a cross etc. but not every player has to do that.

He's been an incredible bargain.

davies_28_620x413_1725280a.jpg

He's doing exactly what he's paid to do - he keeps the tempo ticking over on that side of the pitch.

Yet loads of you want an inconsistent Belg who turns up 1 in 5 there instead, giving away possession constantly and making our team look like it's got 10 men.

He's dramatically outperformed expectations I had for him, and I can't understand criticism of him. Yes, he's not going to be doing stepovers or beating his man on the outside for a cross etc. but not every player has to do that.

He's been an incredible bargain.
He didn't do that yesterday, either. Even the commentators brought it up. Squad player, that is all.

I like cleverly in the left side role. He had an off game yesterday like a few of our lads but he kept to his task, and managed with Oviedo to keep their best player quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back