Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly think he is a left winger???

giphy.gif
Define winger. Love so called football fans who immediately think because someone plays left side they are a winger. Come back later when you have done some homework.

Not been impressed with him in the deeper central role when he played it earlier in the season, his positional play was poor, weak in the challenge as well

Yeah I agree. He has a decent eye for a pass though, more of a proper centre mid rather than a "in the hole / second striker"

Define winger. Love so called football fans who immediately think because someone plays left side they are a winger. Come back later when you have done some homework.

Sorry still laughing at you. Can't formulate a proper reply.

When you go the game you can see all kinds of stuff the TV cameras and illegal streams don't pickup ;)

It was, tbh a large percentage of the team played like they had only just been introduced to each other and even football in general - the passing, even for simple 5 yards, was awful.
Loving your lack of Knee jerking legs as usual you are the voice of realism. For me tom is our best fix left side , know body seems to want to offer a viable alternative

Sorry still laughing at you. Can't formulate a proper reply.

When you go the game you can see all kinds of stuff the TV cameras and illegal streams don't pickup ;)
cool. I'll get on my fifa 16 and formulate a proper alternative to our left sided problem. Done it , get Ronaldo from Madrid.

Loving your lack of Knee jerking legs as usual you are the voice of realism. For me tom is our best fix left side , know body seems to want to offer a viable alternative
Too old to knee jerk mate, I'd probably put out my back out if I did ;)

Tbf we do need to look at the left side in the summer, I personally like Tom there but he does have his weaknesses and not sold on our other options - yet to be convinced by any of Kev/Geri/Aaron there as think they all look better on the right, Kone even if he regains form isn't a long term solution and all the stuff I read about Niasse suggested he was better in the centre.

Have my doubts about Yarmolenko there as well, only really seen him play on the right.

Oh for a Pienaar of a few years ago :(

Too old to knee jerk mate, I'd probably put out my back out if I did ;)

Tbf we do need to look at the left side in the summer, I personally like Tom there but he does have his weaknesses and not sold on our other options - yet to be convinced by any of Kev/Geri/Aaron there as think they all look better on the right, Kone even if he regains form isn't a long term solution and all the stuff I read about Niasse suggested he was better in the centre.

Have my doubts about Yarmolenko there as well, only really seen him play on the right.

Oh for a Pienaar of a few years ago :(
exactly Steven has not been replaced. this should be the clubs highest priority in the summer ,along with a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back