Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I suspected..... we've won once at home all season when he's started. We've won three home games when he has't started.

Obviously those are pathetic stats all round, but give some indication of how ineffective he, and roberto's system are at home.

Love statistics, Funes Mori , Barkley, McCarthy and Besic where complete disasters today. get on their threads

The stats don't lie mate. One home win all season when tom has started. The wins came during his injured spell.

His ''link up'' was only successful today when he was raking it 20 yards backwards.

How can you get in position when funes mori , besic , barkley and McCarthy were giving the ball away for fun.
He literally spent over ten minutes on the right side of the pitch in the second half. Typically when that happens it's because the right winger switches to the left side. That didn't happen, Lennon was right there with him. He doesn't cover Baines, he's nothing more than a 7/10 player on the best of days

As I suspected..... we've won once at home all season when he's started. We've won three home games when he has't started.

Obviously those are pathetic stats all round, but give some indication of how ineffective he, and roberto's system are at home.
I don't think he's anything more than someone who should come off the bench but we won considerably more games with Phil Neville in the team than out. Ratio, not quantity. And Phil Neville was awful.

Err bit selective to just miss out the cup games isn't it mate, especially as the two wins we had in those cup home games that he started were against prem opposition in City and Chelsea?

Not disagreeing that Tom played poorly today but in all fairness a very small sample size to draw conclusions from - doubt the Kev or Kone figures are any better unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back