Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't come on here and pretend to understand football with no solution to the problem

Mate no offence but I can and I will because that's what football fans do. None of us know for sure what will work. What I do know for sure is that he is not good enough for everton football club. If he's the best we have at the minute then that's just a sad indictment on our side, and the manager.

But I really doubt it is our best option. We have a 13m striker, we have options for 433, we could play a mirallas in his role within the same system, we could play an oviedo type etc. We have the options. If you think this is our best option and good enough for everton then fine. But I think it's absolute turbo gash and want better.

Have a quick look at where Lennon cuts in from for his goal against West Ham and come back and talk to us about understanding footy, friend. don't rate highly ,I think he does a decent job, what I don't have is an agenda against a soft target while others are too scared to involve other players who are massively underperforming , because you are scared of the backlash.

Backlash from whom? I ve been warning of the dangers of Martinez / McCarthy / Kone since 2013, Snivelley was basically a given

Where was he for the second arsenal goal if he was so good today? He was strolling back ambling along without a care in the world.

As someone who loves leighton dearly, it pains me massively to say this, but he's looked a shadow of the baines we know and love this season. He just doesn't have the legs to bomb all day anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back