Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Cleverley is ok, but i think loads have chosen to hate him as soon as he signed

This irritates the life out of me.

Chosen to hate him?

I've heard the same thing about Kone, Martinez, McGeady, McCarthy. It's absolute tosh.

The reason this gang of chumps get the stick they do is for the completely chap performances they put in week in, week out.

Not good enough for an Everton side with even a semblance of ambition. We don't choose to hate them - but they certainly are choosing not to perform to an acceptable level.

Chosen to hate him?

I've heard the same thing about Kone, Martinez, McGeady, McCarthy. It's absolute tosh.

The reason this gang of chumps get the stick they do is for the completely chap performances they put in week in, week out.

Not good enough for an Everton side with even a semblance of ambition. We don't choose to hate them - but they certainly are choosing not to perform to an acceptable level.
From day 1 I hated him, before that I hated the idea of signing him, when he leaves I'll hate that he ever played for us.

We're supposed to be at a level equal to or greater than Man Utd, yet this meff wasn't good enough for them so how is he good enough for us?

He literally brings nothing to the team except taking up a spot in a position we are currently struggling with.

Get rid.

I think he is a player that would flourish in a side with a good manager like Leicester or Watford etc, I dont think Roberto has got the best out of him, we saw glimpses of his ability. Too many of our players think that they can stroll around without the work rate you see from other sides.

Tom Cleverley actively seeks to be marked so he doesn't get the ball.

THIS!!!! He never makes a run or gets into space where he isn't comfortable on the ball. The amount of times attacks break down because players on a much higher level (Barkley) naturally expect him to make himself available... what happens, Barkley loses the ball because of that sh*thouse, and Barkley gets grief from some (uneducated) fans.

Tom Cleverly is talentless, league 1 standard. He plays for himself and sacrifices nothing for the team. Phil Neville always did the same - "hide in the game, I won't get blamed because I avoided making the tackle" etc.

Tackling: 2/10
Passing: 3/10
Pace: 1/10
Creativity: 2/10
Dribbling: 2/10
Awareness: 3/10
Work-rate: 5/10
Aggression: 0/10
Heading: 0/10
Shooting: 2/10
Position Awareness: 10/10 He can position himself perfectly so that the game avoids him and his complete lack of "phil neville ability" isn't exposed!!!!

Chosen to hate him?

Its not tosh though is it

Pick out Cleverly's best game in an Everton shirt, and I am 100% confident that 75% of this contribution to the game was complete garbage.
Hides from the ball, refusing to make himself available, too weak and slow to close down and tackle, no existent heading ability (remember that header he scored, it was like a 12 year old sunday league player - total fluke). If you think he is better than league 1 standard, no offence, you don't know football. He lives off his Man U past, just like Johnny Evans, Wes Brown & John O'Shea. All yard-dogs.

I don't expect the average fan to analyse his every contribution, but I expect the manager to, supported by his backroom staff.

Cleverly-Kone-Alcaraz-McGeady-Niasse. This infamous 5 are simply not Everton players. How many of this 5 would get in our 1993/94 or 1997/98 last day escape teams.

I genuinely believe Gareth Farrelly has more to his game than Cleverly. And that is BAD!

Pick out Cleverly's best game in an Everton shirt, and I am 100% confident that 75% of this contribution to the game was complete garbage.
Hides from the ball, refusing to make himself available, too weak and slow to close down and tackle, no existent heading ability (remember that header he scored, it was like a 12 year old sunday league player - total fluke). If you think he is better than league 1 standard, no offence, you don't know football. He lives off his Man U past, just like Johnny Evans, Wes Brown & John O'Shea. All yard-dogs.

I don't expect the average fan to analyse his every contribution, but I expect the manager to, supported by his backroom staff.

Cleverly-Kone-Alcaraz-McGeady-Niasse. This infamous 5 are simply not Everton players. How many of this 5 would get in our 1993/94 or 1997/98 last day escape teams.

I genuinely believe Gareth Farrelly has more to his game than Cleverly. And that is BAD!

Magnificent 100% accurate summary on the non-entity that is Tom Snivelley.

He's a weak imitation of Scott Gemmill, he has the tackling strength of a jelly and the first touch of a leper losing his limbs

Imagine his advisors floating the idea of the TC23 "brand". Tyson had better financial advice from his leeches

scapegoat-260x260.jpg

Tom Cleverley for gods sake.

Inception remake - go deep into the mind of Moshiri and leave the letters TC23 written large in interstellar vomit

Sacks Martinez without even bothering to brush his teeth after waking up and sends some goons round to bounce Frodo Uselesselley down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back