Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave after 8 posts on one page I think we have got it now, not much enthusiasm for Cleverley.

Personally I did not want him at all and think even now he is only an average player at best. But let point out the manager who you have supported had been chasing him for a couple of seasons so what did RM see in him that us poor ignorant fans did not as we are no judge of players or managers.

Was just wondering this morning if the downfall of Roberto Martinez could be boiled down to single event or person.

Couldn't really look beyond Snivelley.

Was just wondering this morning if the downfall of Roberto Martinez could be boiled down to single event or person.

Couldn't really look beyond Snivelley.

And your saying that's a bad thing? you should go down on your hands and knees before tom for playing a major role in getting rid of Martinez.

It's a beautiful day today, I'm having a great weekend and off to watch some sport.

Just travelling now and seen one grey cloud in the sky. It's a kind of metaphor for Tom Snivelley still being here next season when Martinez isn't.

Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back