Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another player who simply exists.

Not really good at any particular aspect of the game, just OK at everything but no more. Where does he play?

Over the previous decade we watched other teams sign players without seemingly having a plan with what to do with them.

Now we are stockpiling those well paid but basically ineffective players.

At least the lad made some effort today to get around the pitch and tried hard, but the price he paid for that effort was to get hooked. Roberto doesn't like that physical endeavour sort of thing.

Does nothing out on the left. Can be useful as a squad player in the middle but he's another player who's form has plummeted over the last few months. They've all down tools/stopped caring.

I once played against Chebes when I was in school.

Aside from that, what a talentless crab Tom Cleverley is. Absolutely oxygen thief.

I personally dont rate him. Never have. But anyone who has played for United and England, and is worse than a Sunday League player, deserves some sort of rep!

I played football with Jonathan Gould, (Celtic, Coventry, and Scotland, I think). His younger brother was miles better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back