Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a player who no one else wanted, apart from Aston Villa.

Under the Kenwright/Bobby reign he was always a player within our budget. I don't like him, never have, but I feel he was Osmans replacement

I hope we get rid, replaced by a better player - that will only happen when Mosh opens the Persian Purse to his new Manager.

was totally anonymous today. It took me until 55 minutes to realize he was on the pitch. No way he should be in a starting XI unless as a last resort.

One of my best mates played professionally and would always stand up for players and give me a different insight when I was steaming in calling players rubbish and quoting "I could do better" or "my nan would have scored that".never really heard him bad mouth anyone but he (being a midfielder and United fan) never held back on cleverly when he was playing for united or England. He couldn't understand how he warranted a place in the starting 11.always stuck in my mind......then we signed him. In my opinion he is decent at most things but excellent at none.

images

One of my best mates played professionally and would always stand up for players and give me a different insight when I was steaming in calling players rubbish and quoting "I could do better" or "my nan would have scored that".never really heard him bad mouth anyone but he (being a midfielder and United fan) never held back on cleverly when he was playing for united or England. He couldn't understand how he warranted a place in the starting 11.always stuck in my mind......then we signed him. In my opinion he is decent at most things but excellent at none.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Great, as we have two of them, the other one being Ghost McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back