Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
Interesting circle we have here. Either way I don't completely disagree, just that he'd be a good squad player.

Basically I'm agreeing with you.

I dislike the thought of him as a squad player because that implies he'll be getting game time next season.

He's not good enough and never will be good enough for where we want to be. He should be at the likes of Norwich and Aston Villa, being a squad player in a relegation side.

Was talking to my dad yesterday, who previously felt that the worst professional footballer he had ever seen was Francis Benali, the hopeless former Southampton player.

I asked the question yesterday and he instantly revised it to our own young Snivelley.

Who is the second worst player you have ever seen and why do you feel that Samwise Crapperley is even worse?

Was talking to my dad yesterday, who previously felt that the worst professional footballer he had ever seen was Francis Benali, the hopeless former Southampton player.

I asked the question yesterday and he instantly revised it to our own young Snivelley.

Who is the second worst player you have ever seen and why do you feel that Samwise Crapperley is even worse?
Mate he is right up there with the worst players we have had the misfortune of seeing, playing for Everton,should be top of the OUT list,come end of Season.

He's a poor mans Karim Bagheri

The thing is you know when you watch Naisse and think 'I'm not sure he even understands the basics here'?

Snivelley looks like he came 39th of 40 in a David Beckham Jarg Free Kick Pose Imitation competition and El Fraudo signed him off the back of it
Niasse was a poor panic buy. Yes we spent a lot, we gambled, it didn't pay off.

Cleverley however was courted as our saviour, a number 10, a CDM, a left winger. 3 positions there, awful at all of them.

He has been poor, but that can be said of almost everyone recently. The season has been a total mess.
Cleverley for me is very much a confidence player. When things are going well he can put in a decent shift. Not spectacular but not dreadful either. But he hides when the going is tough. He moves into areas where he cannot receive the ball.

He is a solid squad player and nothing more, hopefully the new manager can make better use of him.

He has been poor, but that can be said of almost everyone recently. The season has been a total mess.
Cleverley for me is very much a confidence player. When things are going well he can put in a decent shift. Not spectacular but not dreadful either. But he hides when the going is tough. He moves into areas where he cannot receive the ball.

He is a solid squad player and nothing more, hopefully the new manager can make better use of him.

-Tea-Boy--badge.png

img-thing

Osman and Snivelley, wondering quite why Finch Farm has become quite so overgrown.

Grass.

Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back