Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely boils my piss every time I seem him turn out for us.

Has there ever been a player as tripe as this for Everton in the post Walter era. Jesus absolute wept
Free transfer blah blah blah, good squad player blah blah blah,,,,,,,I'm with you orly, absolutely awful player and its like playing with 9 outfield players when he is on the pitch. Send him on loan to Wigan for next season.

Free transfer blah blah blah, good squad player blah blah blah,,,,,,,I'm with you orly, absolutely awful player and its like playing with 9 outfield players when he is on the pitch. Send him on loan to Wigan for next season.

Totally agree mate. It is like his touch only works in units of 5 metres. He does this soul destroying crouch harass like a touch rugby mutant instead of tackle. He literally does nothing effective, and yet starts every week when fit. The sooner Martinez gets binned and then he follows the better. Utter utter tripe. How is he better than Pienaar, Mirallas and the rest of them? He isn't. And yet we played him centre midfield ffs. Unreal

He was always a player to replace Osman, so I ain't too surprised by his level of ability. Squad player at best....he is what you get when on a tight budget.

So it is a long running love affair! Might have known.

Typical RM, Cleverley did well for him about 5 years ago, so he wants him again now because football doesn't ever move on does it, and by clinging to something several years old and past its sell by date, it is absolutely guaranteed to be a success again and the rest of the footballing world will just marvel at him.

One of the best English players on the league, isn't he?

Would get in the friggin women's side let alone the first team.

Crap. When will we stop buying dross from United?

He was always a player to replace Osman, so I ain't too surprised by his level of ability. Squad player at best....he is what you get when on a tight budget.

Not so tight he wasn't able to lash £13.5m on a player who resembles Justin Fashanu risen from the grave!

have to disagree, it is what you get when you have a manager who has no ideas. Could have been bringing on young players, remember RM's much vaunted youth policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back