Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got some stats for that?

No mate, I believe you are psychopath based on your continued deranged behaviour on here. If you want to debate these non-existent facts that you haven't provided and I am supposedly ignoring then by all means go ahead. If not, then stop obsessing over myself, Tom Cleverley and this thread.

I've got professionals in place to deal with my breakdowns and they've suggested talking to you is good for my confidence.
I've replied to your 'facts' on several occasions. I have nothing else to do but check up on you so it's been easy. Just confused why you keep repeating them to me as though I'll be hypnotised by them

OK mate.

Jesus, what a psychopath! lol

This is all a bit unsavoury isn't it guys?

No mate, I believe you are psychopath based on your continued deranged behaviour on here. If you want to debate these non-existent facts that you haven't provided and I am supposedly ignoring then by all means go ahead. If not, then stop obsessing over myself, Tom Cleverley and this thread.
Oh dear. You do know convincing yourself someone is obsessed with you because they dismiss your opinions actually is an NPD trait.
Not saying I'm not one myself but I wouldn't have so openly shown it.

Oh dear. You do know convincing yourself someone is obsessed with you because they dismiss your opinions actually is an NPD trait.
Not saying I'm not one myself but I wouldn't have so openly shown it.

Why are you coming out with crazy unrelated stuff? You said that I can't be taken seriously when I ignore the facts, and yet the only facts that have been put forward are those of Tom Cleverley's poor goal scoring record, and the fact that nobody wanted to buy him when he was available at 7 or 8 million. Where are these non-existent facts that I supposedly keep on ignoring?

How can you so consistently ignore all the facts people point to that don't suit your argument and expect to be taken seriously.
What facts are these then? The only facts that you have provided are that of his appalling goal scoring record, and the fact that nobody was interesting in buying him when United wanted to sell him for 7 or 8 million.

And you don't reply when shown evidence that casts doubt on your 'facts'. You give it a bit of time and then repeat them

lol I have a few more things going on in my life that take priority over dealing with your breakdowns on the internet lol I've provided you with two facts about Cleverley, where are your facts that I supposedly keep on ignoring?

I've got professionals in place to deal with my breakdowns and they've suggested talking to you is good for my confidence.
I've replied to your 'facts' on several occasions. I have nothing else to do but check up on you so it's been easy. Just confused why you keep repeating them to me as though I'll be hypnotised by them

OK mate.

Jesus, what a psychopath! lol

Lads?

Can't complain that the Echo don't criticise the club and then complain when a journo shares his slightly critical opinion of the manager.
It's way out of line.

The club should ban the Echo completely and demand that feller apologise.

"Tosh". FFS he should look at his own input: years worth of tat. That's his contribution to the party. A hack on a local rag having a pop at a successful manager. It'd be funny if it wasn't so serious.

He's probably the only footy journo in the history of the Echo covering Everton and Liverpool not to be picked up by one of the nationals. That's how bad that feller is.

Why are you coming out with crazy unrelated stuff? You said that I can't be taken seriously when I ignore the facts, and yet the only facts that have been put forward are those of Tom Cleverley's poor goal scoring record, and the fact that nobody wanted to buy him when he was available at 7 or 8 million. Where are these non-existent facts that I supposedly keep on ignoring?
Okay to try and end this. I just literally don't know how to respond. Again neither of those two facts are mine. They're yours. I said I enjoy a debate and like it to be civil. But telling me I've said things I haven't isn't civil. I pulled you up on it a few times but you persisted doing it and started making comments about breakdowns.
Should have put you on ignore. I didn't and partly because I'm in a bad mood generally kept it going.
Personally my views on Tom Cleverley are sincere but open to serious debate.

Okay to try and end this. I just literally don't know how to respond. Again neither of those two facts are mine. They're yours. I said I enjoy a debate and like it to be civil. But telling me I've said things I haven't isn't civil. I pulled you up on it a few times but you persisted doing it and started making comments about breakdowns.
Should have put you on ignore. I didn't and partly because I'm in a bad mood generally kept it going.
Personally my views on Tom Cleverley are sincere but open to serious debate.

OK mate. Provide me with your non-existent facts and we might be able to have a conversation then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back