Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just playing on the fact that Martinez says "phenomenal" constantly.

I don't even agree with the journo, but this isn't worth criticising him for.
He's actually misquoted him though. Not exaggerated his use of the word.
How is this not equivalent to lying for your own ends?
Keep saying on here that disagreement about players and the manager is fine but when people misquote or make stuff up then it crosses a line from discussion to agenda

It's one thing the young kids on here doing it but he's a senior journalist

You need to get over yourself old man

The people you keep calling young kids are fully grown adults, beyond pathetic trying to dismiss others opinions by calling them kids.

I'm 23 and a woman. But I take it you are standing by your right to make stuff up

If you're 23 then you've got no excuse for having such appalling reading comprehension skills, please point me towards the stuff i've made up ?

You can't even remember what the people you're arguing with have said, its ridiculous.

Agree with the bit in bold.

But praise for players - or the value it has for their improvement - is diluted by its overuse. It's like a positive version of the boy who cried wolf.

Glad you (mostly) agree....I don't think praise can be diluted by overuse. In the wider world, todays praise is forgotten tomorrow. Getting the message across at every opportunity...as often as possible is essential. Its infinitely preferable to belittling and nitpicking faults in your own club, or continually stating how we are always trying to 'keep up'(knife to a gunfight, etc'. We are a massive club in the history of world football, and we should continually remind the world of this fact. As far as our manager is concerned...we are the best and long may it be so .

If you're 23 then you've got no excuse for having such appalling reading comprehension skills, please point me towards the stuff i've made up ?

You can't even remember what the people you're arguing with have said, its ridiculous.
What do you mean 'if I'm 23'? Why would I make it up? This is the Internet.

How can you so consistently ignore all the facts people point to that don't suit your argument and expect to be taken seriously.

What facts are these then? The only facts that you have provided are that of his appalling goal scoring record, and the fact that nobody was interesting in buying him when United wanted to sell him for 7 or 8 million.

What facts are these then? The only facts that you have provided are that of his appalling goal scoring record, and the fact that nobody was interesting in buying him when United wanted to sell him for 7 or 8 million.
And you don't reply when shown evidence that casts doubt on your 'facts'. You give it a bit of time and then repeat them

And you don't reply when shown evidence that casts doubt on your 'facts'. You give it a bit of time and then repeat them

lol I have a few more things going on in my life that take priority over dealing with your breakdowns on the internet lol I've provided you with two facts about Cleverley, where are your facts that I supposedly keep on ignoring?

lol I have a few more things going on in my life that take priority over dealing with your breakdowns on the internet lol I've provided you with two facts about Cleverley, where are your facts that I supposedly keep on ignoring?
I've got professionals in place to deal with my breakdowns and they've suggested talking to you is good for my confidence.
I've replied to your 'facts' on several occasions. I have nothing else to do but check up on you so it's been easy. Just confused why you keep repeating them to me as though I'll be hypnotised by them

I've got professionals in place to deal with my breakdowns and they've suggested talking to you is good for my confidence.
I've replied to your 'facts' on several occasions. I have nothing else to do but check up on you so it's been easy. Just confused why you keep repeating them to me as though I'll be hypnotised by them

OK mate.

Jesus, what a psychopath! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back