Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad is a cracking option to have within the squad.

I personally would pick other players ahead of him in a "best 11", but as a squad player, who can perform very well for the team when called upon no discussion to be had for me.

It's all been done. You had the opportunity. Now all you've got is static.

But you haven't, mate lol Pretending that you have is quite sad, and it isn't something that is done by people who want a civilised debate. It seems that is also another pretence of yours.

Decent squad player. We need better for the first eleven though. He's not worth selling as we wouldn't get much for him.

I've seen enough in last two games to make me think he has several more gears and if he gets his confidence back he'll be a definite starter for us.
Wouldn't have been near my first choice 11 when season started.

Yeah I doubt that's true as well.

The bits were you have some utter meltdown, and spout utter guff are genuinely hilarious. The bits were you pretend to have stated something, as you think that is less embarrassing than just being a psychopath are less so, but still mildly amusing.

Is this still going on?

- He's terrible. We need a Neymar type on the left
- He's a decent squad player
- How can you say that when only us, Villa and Marine were on for him
- I just think hes ok for a free transfer and used in certain tactical situations
- But his volleys all get blocked and Utd fans had a gofund me to fund him being hung at high noon
- He's still just decent
- What are you all watching? He's the filthy child of Preki and Claus Thompsen

And repeat....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back