Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s awful mate. He’ll hound himself out. Rodwell mk2

I get what you (and others on here) are saying. I just feel that if we were playing brilliantly in games but everything broke down when Davies receives the ball, I would understand the dislike of him a bit more. At the moment though, no one is really standing out from the crowd.

Who knows, if things haven't changed for the lad by the end of the year he may be loaned out to some club or other.

He turned 20 in June. He's a backup behind Gana, Gomes, Morgan, etc. Not his fault he has to play.

If we are going to break the top 6 we must have two players in each position who are good enough to start. Not beating Huddersfield at home is ridiculously bad even we have about eight players out.

Jekyll and Hyde player. He shows both faces in the same game. Some good stuff some bad, that is the way he is unfortunately. Maybe when we get 5 or 6 injured players back he will play a lesser role in the squad.

And the same Richarlison was twenty last year when he got slated for not scoring in about 7 months.

He’s not at Everton last year.

On the other hand, Davies been playing for like 60 games and not showing anything apart from the Citch goal. Can’t pass can’t tackle, too lightweight, committed silly fouls I don’t see what his strengths are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back