Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't really room for development in that department though. You don't learn how to pick a pass. What you see with Davies on the ball now is as good as it gets for him.
I agree that he's never going to be a Pirlo but don't agree that there's no room for development. His ball retention will get better with experience but it's too soon to say by how much in my opinion.

There isn't really room for development in that department though. You don't learn how to pick a pass. What you see with Davies on the ball now is as good as it gets for him.

One of the worst post ive ever read. “You dont learn how to pick a pass” thats EXACTLY what you do, and why you dont see many new born babies in midfield.

Really does show the lack of understanding of football from so many people.

Not many players under 21 excell n centre mid anywere in the world, and thats because they dont learn the game till they get older and get that experience.

The lad has loads of qualities and thats why he is always getting picked by managers. He is still learning the game ffs.

I hope some of you that are giving him stick dont treat your own family and young friends like this, utter joke.

One of the worst post ive ever read. “You dont learn how to pick a pass” thats EXACTLY what you do, and why you dont see many new born babies in midfield.

Not many players under 21 excell n centre mid anywere in the world, and thats because they dont learn the game till they get older and get that experience.

The lad has loads of qualities and thats why he is always getting picked by managers. He is still learning the game ffs.

I hope some of you that are giving him stick dont treat your own family and young friends like this, utter joke.

Very passionate but He doesn’t get a free ride though because he’s young surely ? I’ve not hammered him or been part of that but he was poor yesterday , let’s be honest saying that doesn’t mean I don’t love my family .

Very passionate but He doesn’t get a free ride though because he’s young surely ? I’ve not hammered him or been part of that but he was poor yesterday , let’s be honest saying that doesn’t mean I don’t love my family .

Course he should get a bit of a pass because of his age.

Do you treat kids the same as adults?? Young lads in jobs for not being as good as older blokes doing the job for years??

Was he poor yesterday? Yes. Its happens, lets just wait and see how he develops before getting on his case.

You can see he tries and gives everything he has, it doesnt help when his experienced midfield partners were beyond shocking.

Is it okay to not rate him? I know the super blues had been thinking about an injunction. That Mooy is an utter shed and he didn't get near him. Least he's a top bloo.

Not rate him because he is not a wordly at 19/20?
Compared to who??

And mooy is a good player, crazy how many players are just thrown out as crap.

You must be used to watchinh a team or world beaters mate, proper super stars in your team for years yeah??

?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back