Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
End of the week, been working hard, busy, securing the coin. Coin, coin, coin, coin, coin. Only some of you know what I’m taking about when it comes to securing the coin.

And with Everton playing, you feel like you’ve earned a win, feels like you deserve it. UTFT! Go on then! Go on!

Spurs 4-0 Everton.

As predicted, so overall I’m happy because it could’ve been 5-0 or worse.

I really don’t know how we’re trying to play, and that’s probably the greatest concern. It’s as if we go out without a real plan.
I think its pretty obvious .... ten behind the ball , pump it long , play for a scoreless draw, concede , not have a clue how to score a goal , get pumped

Don't worry lads, we lost the first two games of the 1984-1985 season with a GD of -4. Won the league by 13 points.

Admittedly we had players who could kick a ball, pass a ball, run and shoot. And that's just the simple stuff.

But there's hope. And it will kill us all.

Ipswich Town

The team everyone on here says are definitely down, have played Liverpool and Man City away and have a better GD than us and have even scored a goal.

Every Evertonian should be massively massively concerned tonight, didn`t even put up a fight, rolled over for the second game running.

DYCHE HAS TO GO
Mate, again.. literally replace Ipswich with Luton and the same stuff was being said all throughout last season. We finished miles above them in the end :coffee:

Two international breaks coming up. One after Bournemouth, probably too early but the one after Newcastle in October,vid things haven't picked up, that may be when he goes

Providing of course, there's anyone at board level whose bothered

Mate, again.. literally replace Ipswich with Luton Town and the same stuff was being said all throughout last season.
Yeah but they have 0 players that are good enough for us, just like Luton last year, and are at least playing better.

And ours are apparently non league and stopped developing age 12 too, as that’s the new Dyche excuse :lol:

A change of club for me to support would be nice but impossible. Change of manager might help , someone who doesnt consider Ashley Young for first team under any circumstance. Maybe its someone else would be a boost. Change of owner for sure. Stagnating and beginning to stink out the league we are
Depressing mate, I feel your pain. It's a lifetime of pain for me. 😔

Last few seasons have obviously been really tricky but it looked like the players were mostly fighting for each other and giving their all, something seems off at the start of this season though, need to work out exactly who wants to be here to contribute and get rid of or cut off those that don't. We have very limited playing ability so If the spirit goes that's us pretty much done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back