Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's the betting we get a media campaign of get behind the players and get behind the manager?

There's just no excuse for playing two games and scoring none and conceding seven.

No excuse whatsoever

We always seem to start the season half baked, why is that ? It's been happening for long before Dyche, is it the culture, the mindset. I know this season withthe quality of the opposition, the players didn't even look arsed at all, now it seems to have continued into the season. The manager has to bear the brunt of it, he picks the team and deploys the tactics.

In my opinion, the one constant are the players. No manager could come in and get any form of quality out of these players. Until we get rid of the lot, have a big reset top to bottom at the club, this is our future. Until we drop out if the PL. Then we are further doomed.

I would however repeat that I also thought Andy Van Der Meyde would come good. Also as a fellow GOTer told me, rubbish mate.

I am astounded at Roman Dixon being way ahead of the votes. Yes not a bad debut considering but his 2nd half was not really good. Good prospect and hopefully he goes from strength to strength.

I still like Tim. He is another that will hopefully get better with time but is showing more than enough in each game that he will become a regular

We always seem to start the season half baked, why is that ? It's been happening for long before Dyche, is it the culture, the mindset. I know this season withthe quality of the opposition, the players didn't even look arsed at all, now it seems to have continued into the season. The manager has to bear the brunt of it, he picks the team and deploys the tactics.
Totally. Another manager could at least have made us organised and hard to beat.

I am astounded at Roman Dixon being way ahead of the votes. Yes not a bad debut considering but his 2nd half was not really good. Good prospect and hopefully he goes from strength to strength.

I still like Tim. He is another that will hopefully get better with time but is showing more than enough in each game that he will become a regular
It's his debut, he is the least to blame.

In my opinion, the one constant are the players. No manager could come in and get any form of quality out of these players. Until we get rid of the lot, have a big reset top to bottom at the club, this is our future. Until we drop out if the PL. Then we are further doomed.

I would however repeat that I also thought Andy Van Der Meyde would come good. Also as a fellow GOTer told me, rubbish mate.

A manager with some tactical nous would help a tad mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back