Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.

Why does he do this?

Rather than make subtle changes or potential game changing changes or even obvious ones (O'Brien and Ndiaye) he makes one wild change but leaves a lot of the dross in.

I love that Dixon is getting his chance, but if we do get battered, him being the only change means he'll be Dyches scapegoat and in comes Holgate next game

I hope this season goes well, and if he justifies a new contract so be it, but on the basis as I suspect he won’t. The plan for the season should be to get safe, get rid (there would be very little comp) get new manager in (if possible) to see out remainder of the season, assess the players, work with Thelwell to identify targets and then they have a full pre season to bed in.

Why does he do this?

Rather than make subtle changes or potential game changing changes or even obvious ones (O'Brien and Ndiaye) he makes one wild change but leaves a lot of the dross in.

I love that Dixon is getting his chance, but if we do get battered, him being the only change means he'll be Dyches scapegoat and in comes Holgate next game
That’s what I was suspecting as well

Why does he do this?

Meaning that the GoT whingers are still (as always) correct?

"Put him in!"
Puts him on teamsheet.
"You only put him in so you could blame him if he was poor!"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back