Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
2 premier league debutants in a back 4 against an attacking side that were very wasteful against Leicester would have been brave. And with Tarks struggling. And Doucs probably covers more ground when they have the ball than Ndiaye. I hate it and would rather lose trying to win, but it’s not that hard to see why he has done it.
It's just so predictable though :(

That attack of ours is proper grim again, I don't understand why he is sticking with a strike force that almost got us relegated with the lack of goals they score. make it make sense.

Proper baptism by fire for Dixon up against a very good attacking spurs team away, good luck to the lad
Everyone’s made up he’s in of course we are because it’s always good to see a player make his way from the youth set up, but it does make you wonder (either deliberately or inadvertently p) whether is a poisoned chalice away at Spurs. Of course it could just be as simple as Dyche really doesn’t rate Holgate, but if that was the case why did he bring him on last week, surely the obvious replacement would have been Dixon. He’s all over the place with his decision making.

Really adventurous with the line up I see, and I wonder how long it will take spurs to work out the diagonal to Harrison is our only outlet.

At least Dixon gets a chance, good luck to him.

Hope for a 0-0, COYB.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back