Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To you and me, i agree. But he was 4 the last time we lifted silverware and wasnt born in the eighties, he probably has no idea about our history and doesnt care. I'm playing devils advocate.

Still, players aren't blind to clubs' past and who does consistently well and who are flash in he pans. Napoli hasn't won the italian league since the 80's yet we're all aware of them and you'd have a hard time finding anyone who'd join the likes of verona ahead of them simply because they had one good season and finished ahead of them for the first time in decades

5 star hotel............. hope he is as happy as this in Stoke...
10698602_10204891432145176_4317144575102428944_n.webp

Still, players aren't blind to clubs' past and who does consistently well and who are flash in he pans. Napoli hasn't won the italian league since the 80's yet we're all aware of them and you'd have a hard time finding anyone who'd join the likes of verona ahead of them simply because they had one good season and finished ahead of them for the first time in decades

So you are saying he should choose us because we won the league 30 years ago?. I doubt he will take our 5th- 8th league positions into account.

@evertony makes a good point "If he really doesn't want to leave Inter, and had Germany down as his next best bet, just maybe he prefers a loan too as it would mean he could look around again 12 months time rather than being committed to something that doesn't float his boat for 3-5 years."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back