Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
could well be that Milan want Shaquiri to go to Stoke so they can get all the money up front, this window. He's turned it down as he doesn't want to end up on a 5 year contract in Stoke so they've sent him to look at the place and hopefully reconsider.
We on the other hand might be HIS preferred option. One year loan gets him out of Milan, Playing every week in a good league, in the shop window but not tied down at the end of it. Milan probably are against it because the loan fee won't be anywhere near the £12M they'd get from Stoke.
Him being in Stoke just means he's in the country.

What credible source has many blues believing we even want this guy?

Who's to say we're not flirting with shaqiri to poke somebody else into action?

It's all games and riddles this time of year. You don't usually go watch a team unless your pretty close to signing tho!

Nea tbh, he's not even really what we're need.
Are we in for Shakiri ? the old "smoke & mirrors tactic" keep em all guessing while we get Shola Amiobi in thru the backdoor.....crafty.

Its not my opinion, i'm asking people to explain why we are a better option and not just keep saying it.
Backing up there statements, its not hard to grasp is it?

Have you ever been to Stoke? It's a place completely devoid of culture. They have a much smaller standing as a football club/brand and they have worse players.

For all Everton's faults they are still have a fairly strong reputation and a lot of exciting young international players.

From the outside looking in. Would you want to play with Barkley, Stones, Lukaku, Mirallas, Deulofeu? Or... Shawcross, Adam, Diouf, Bojan, Afalley?

Playing devils advocate here because I don't think he's the right player for us.

could well be that Milan want Shaquiri to go to Stoke so they can get all the money up front, this window. He's turned it down as he doesn't want to end up on a 5 year contract in Stoke so they've sent him to look at the place and hopefully reconsider.
We on the other hand might be HIS preferred option. One year loan gets him out of Milan, Playing every week in a good league, in the shop window but not tied down at the end of it. Milan probably are against it because the loan fee won't be anywhere near the £12M they'd get from Stoke.
Him being in Stoke just means he's in the country.
He's in Zombie country, hope he gets out safely

image.webp

My brother in law has just sent me this lol lol lol finch farm on a Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back