Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanted another striker. How on earth did you expect that to happen without splashing some cash ?

Surely if we sign Austin and get a flair player in that'll be a good thing ? The two things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

No I just cannot see BK letting Martinez to spend two huge chunk on 2 positions. 1 maybe and a loan of two possibly. I would love to be wrong but the history said otherwise.

I want a new striker yeah because Kone is the other option avaiable but if there is one position this club are going to spend money on that got to be a real deal AM. Maybe loaning a striker on the deadline day is a way out.

I was told not long after match us and barcodes had agreed fee and was up to him which one.

What an odd summer, so many of our alleged targets seem to have ended up having to choose between us and A.N.OTHER, and (Del and Clev apart) have gone elsewhere.

If stoke were'nt 100% sure shaqiri wasent signing then they wouldnt of had him sitting watching the game for sll to see. They would of put him in a box were no one could see him.
Hes stokes player unfortunatly.
I have been very optimistic and very much given it a wait and see atitude.
Unfortunatly this is the one that has got me to join the fume brigade.
Not just cos he was the one out of all the targets i really wanted but at a point he wasent even interested in talking to stoke, we could of stepped in, instead we minge around with a loan offer while stoke come back in as the player has no other option.
Vault me on this but he will tear it up for them and at 12 million an absolute steal

No I just cannot see BK letting Martinez to spend two huge chunk on 2 positions. 1 maybe and a loan of two possibly. I would love to be wrong but the history said otherwise.

I want a new striker yeah because Kone is the other option avaiable but if there is one position this club are going to spend money on that got to be a real deal AM. Maybe loaning a striker on the deadline day is a way out.

I'd be amazed if we don't loan in at least one of Martinez's three targets, but there are quite a few permutations on how to spend his budget, and I'd say there's a chance that getting Austin in on a perm is a possibility. Marginally under 50% like, but by no means impossible.

CL_gcmeWIAAA_gI.jpg:large

Load of rubbish, hate how our own fans love going on the windup it's sad as ought. The Stoke game would have finished at 6 so in the space of an hour he held talks with Hughes then made it to finch farm, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back