Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Load of rubbish, hate how our own fans love going on the windup it's sad as ought. The Stoke game would have finished at 6 so in the space of an hour he held talks with Hughes then made it to finch farm, LOL

He may well have held talks with Hughes this morning. He may not have held talks today at all, simply have been at the game. We'll see. Not saying what this lad has said is true, just stating that nobody really has a clue what's going on. Waiting game as always.

Mark Hughes' body language seemed pretty confident to me.

Agreed. Also, he wasn't clocked at Goodison yesterday so I imagine it's pretty set that he will be a Stoke City player. Interesting to find out what has changed his thinking process. Will most likely be the club's highest earner in their history.

Clearly a player with quality, but attitude seems to be his problem, hence being bombed out of both Bayern and Inter in quick succession. Big gamble for Stoke if they do sign him for that much knowing he doesn't really want to play for them.
I think your clutching at straws there he left bayern coz he couldn't break into the 1st which is understandable considering the talent that bayern have

Agreed. Also, he wasn't clocked at Goodison yesterday so I imagine it's pretty set that he will be a Stoke City player. Interesting to find out what has changed his thinking process.

If, and I hate guessing like this, he does choose Stoke, then I reckon them making it clear they've wanted him all summer will be the decider. We are quite quiet about those things so it may seem they are the ones who have been chasing the hardest.

If stoke were'nt 100% sure shaqiri wasent signing then they wouldnt of had him sitting watching the game for sll to see. They would of put him in a box were no one could see him.
Hes stokes player unfortunatly.
I have been very optimistic and very much given it a wait and see atitude.
Unfortunatly this is the one that has got me to join the fume brigade.
Not just cos he was the one out of all the targets i really wanted but at a point he wasent even interested in talking to stoke, we could of stepped in, instead we minge around with a loan offer while stoke come back in as the player has no other option.
Vault me on this but he will tear it up for them and at 12 million an absolute steal

If they are offering him ridiculous good wages and he has no other option other than Inter forcing him out he wouldn't have much choice really. Just a shame we seem like losing out on target like the Ogbonna scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back