Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Martinez came out and said he was happy with the squad and felt we didn't need anyone else in, then all the blame would be on him for being a tit.
But he is a tit,and is proving it every day that goes by,at this moment in time we ain't got one fit wide player to select and now we have just lost out to Stoke ,I mean Stoke for gods sake.

Board apologists already coming out in force.

"He wanted £70,000-a-week, has a bad attitude, Inter don't want him, blah blah blah".

It's a new low when players are choosing Stoke over us. Every season billions of pounds are being pumped into the Premier League yet we're more skint than ever? Something is clearly drastically wrong at the club yet so many refuse to even acknowledge it. I really fear for the club's future, success seems further away than ever and it's like most supporters don't even care.

I agree with all that apart from the apologist bit (which im definitely not). This guy was highly rated, people think he's really good but now he's leaving Inter Milan his only options are Stoke and Everton, two mid table English clubs. We're comparing us to stoke, when we should be looking wider and asking why he doesn't have better offers than us and them.

There has to be a very good reason why nobody decent wants him. you'd expect a top club to be in for him, but they aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back