Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez will get a kick in the hole from the board for saying we need players. ... Be back to tomorrow saying we dont need any cover now Kone has come good and gibson is neatly fit !! A joke now is what we are

The only thought could be that Martinez has not been backed fully due to the poor season last year and still no sign of improvement, hence hesitation to fully back him? However it is dressed up it is indeed alarming to see clubs of stature far below that of Everton, enjoying positive transfer activity whilst our club appears to be doing nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if we where to target Dennis Praet in regards to the number 10. I would guess the overall package would be far more palatable for our board than some of the more established names we are linked with.

The only thought could be that Martinez has not been backed fully due to the poor season last year and still no sign of improvement, hence hesitation to fully back him? However it is dressed up it is indeed alarming to see clubs of stature far below that of Everton, enjoying positive transfer activity whilst our club appears to be doing nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if we where to target Dennis Praet in regards to the number 10. I would guess the overall package would be far more palatable for our board than some of the more established names we are linked with.
That had occurred to me as well - not exactly made great calls on transfers

What is going on with my club !! We will end up with Lennon and januzai on loan . Mid table medicroity with occasional win over top 4/6 side and we will celebrate in that . Sad times .. Irish blue !!

Just really, really want Van Dijk. I think the lad is absolutely class and would fit like a glove into what we have.

Ideally alongside Stones in the long term but err...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back