Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so....the fact remains though, Martinez was after him and wanted him. The rest is just salad dressing, he has lost a primary target by the looks of it to Stoke!

Where are these facts established? As far as I can tell, Shaqiri hasn't been seen anywhere near Merseyside and no club has confirmed any bid has been placed or any discussion has taken place.

In fact, I could say "Everton want to sign <Insert Player Here>" and that rumour would immediately have as much evidence as the supposed Shaqiri "interest" does.

personally we should say to shaqiri, one year loan at us and re-address your options, let's be honest lad, you can surely get better offers than stoke in a year's time. that will feed his ego. if inter needs funds for perisic though that's why this isn't happening.
Which is why we're a joke of a club. Martinez wanted him before he went to Inter. There's no way this is because he's unsure of the player.

Where are these facts established? As far as I can tell, Shaqiri hasn't been seen anywhere near Merseyside and no club has confirmed any bid has been placed or any discussion has taken place.

In fact, I could say "Everton want to sign <Insert Player Here>" and that rumour would immediately have as much evidence as the supposed Shaqiri "interest" does.

@jinkyali

I suppose you can take it or leave it as to whether his information is correct, I believe it.

yeah they arent facts, i am HOPING we wanted to loan him cos he's and idiot and milan/player didnt want this...we must have money for players as martinez keeps saying he wants 3

You could say the same for Mario "33 cap Italian international, both Milan clubs, Man City, Liverpool star" Balotelli as well though.

And seeing Shaqiri in the cap screamed "bulb" at me as much as Mario does tbh. Maybe he's one of those raw talents who has the mentality of a child.
Being a bulb has no bearing on one's contribution to a football team. See Mirallas' gold bimmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back