Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thought could be that Martinez has not been backed fully due to the poor season last year and still no sign of improvement, hence hesitation to fully back him? However it is dressed up it is indeed alarming to see clubs of stature far below that of Everton, enjoying positive transfer activity whilst our club appears to be doing nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if we where to target Dennis Praet in regards to the number 10. I would guess the overall package would be far more palatable for our board than some of the more established names we are linked with.
I don't know why. Similar age and money involved. I suppose wages wouldn't be as high.

Don,t worry lads Januzaj on loan who can,t get a kick and the other 29 yr fella (nolito) who plays against boss teams in scotland will sort us ...honest.

All we need is a manager to tell the team how to play together.

Except this was reported in the Guardian and all those "credible" places you like to go on about. Just stop annoying us further. We were in for him and looks like Stoke will beat us to our most important signing. Martinez and board have seriously messed up here if that's the case.

Don,t worry lads Januzaj on loan who can,t get a kick and the other 29 yr fella (nolito) who plays against boss teams in scotland will sort us ...honest.

All we need is a manager to tell the team how to play together.

Nolito is a spaniard mate who plays in La Liga and is very good.

His CV of Bayern and Inter suggests not :)

In the same way Jonny Evans being a Man Utd player, an international captain of one of the current group leaders and rated better than Gerard Pique, so much so that the greatest manager British football has ever seen told us that's why he sold Puyol??

In the same way Jonny Evans being a Man Utd player, an international captain of one of the current group leaders and rated better than Gerard Pique, so much so that he told us that's why he sold Pique, by the greatest manager British football has ever seen??

It's all about opinions mate.

This is another debate completetely, not one I can even be bothered getting embroiled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back