Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are becoming the laughing stock of the premiership .. Where is the backing from the board. Everyone else is bidding and then buying and all we have is talk. Evans again today ... I'd settle for what we have at the back with Galloway and browning as cover ... We need a creative player and another striker urgently or we are going to be left behind by the likes of Stoke , Newcastle and West Ham .... Becoming embarrassing now !!!!

Just watched the highlights of that "payet" bloke for the hammers at the weekend, hope that was a one off cameo or yet another target we will be ruing in 20 years time. Jesus i'm trying to be optimistic truly I am aghhhhhhhhhhhh......:coffee:

i still say 'wait and see' but we're very quickly becoming an embarrassment.

Not many clubs do deals like we do, hardly any in the world wait until the last minute to sign their main targets either.

This will be dressed up in many different ways, but for me there can be only 2 overriding factors.

1. Stoke wanted to buy him and we wanted to loan him, thus showing a) they were willing to put their balls on the table and show a bit of conviction and also b) they would have appealed to the player more as they actually WANTED him, whereas we dress it up as we will see how you do before we commit to buying you, which if you were the player, you would surely buy into the first option.

2. They may have offered him more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back