Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's just one of my personal beliefs. I think he would be a fantastic No 10 but I know it's never going to happen.

Even if it didn't Yarmolenko would be our best winger and provides enough creativity that we wouldn't be so desperate of getting a No10 to replace Barkley.

West Brom and Villa chasing Praet according to Belgian media.

Belgian newspaper, Het Nieuwsblad, report on Monday that Anderlecht will indeed drop their price from €15m.

Het Nieuwsblad say Anderlecht are willing to listen to offers of €10m, which works out at just £7m, for Praet. That's despite another club being brought into the equation. The newspaper say Aston Villa are now in the picture too and it's unclear if the club's name is being used to pressure West Brom or if interest is real.

Shaqiri to Stoke, Austin to Spurs, VDV to Southampton, Praet to West Brom....

Shaping up to be a drinking week.

Evans and Lennon on deadline day deals.

Monday's can just fk right off.

(Yes I'm being a depressed tit right now....just the mood I'm in)

So who are we signing
download (52).webp

Possibly. I'd rather talk myself out of it though than rage like a pre-puberty teen who didn't get the Christmas present he wanted.

We may yet sign a player considered as good as Shaqiri who is less of a tit and better value.

If he really is that good, then It makes me wonder why aren't bigger teams in the CL or even Europa League aren't chasing him?

When we get Shaun Maloney instead of Shaqiri...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back