Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the club wants to keep the transfer dealings under the radar; they know they will lose out to another club if we are in a battle for a player.

My son follows world football this guy peaked 18 months ago in the German league Inter Milan kick him out of their squad - why??? looking for a mug of a club and Stoke fit the bill!
Look at mark hughes record at QPRfor signing Prima donas they went down because of him !

Well to be fair he is only 23 so it's hard to imagine he peaked as a 21 year old. I imagine what has happened is he has gone downhill drastically following moving away from Bayern, lost a lot of his confidence and perhaps not trained as hard. But at 23 I would say he's still more than rescuable.

The Milan clubs, particularly Inter have a bit of a habit of this. Taking good players and mis managing them. A loan deal for him would be best with an option to buy next summer.

Still a couple of weeks left for a few surprises, Evans and Lennon only I reckon though, it's strange that continental managers normally pick gem players from their own country, Martinez seems to be aiming to field the dullest starting line up in History.

SHAQIRI TO STOKE?!
UCqrhw.gif

No MONEY to spend until Stones is sold and then we can do some last min shopping, Its Everton ffs.
Exactly ..... it's like shopping for your missus's Christmas present on Christmas eve after you have just fallen out the pub.The thing is your missus can take that present back on Boxing Day and change it for something she likes.

Nolito, Honda are probably two I would take.
Nolito has said he's not moving to the premiership because of the food and weather and will probably go to Barca.

Honda has been a bit of a disaster at club level and will probably be another Kagawa i.e. too lightweight for the premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back