Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a couple of weeks left for a few surprises, Evans and Lennon only I reckon though, it's strange that continental managers normally pick gem players from their own country, Martinez seems to be aiming to field the dullest starting line up in History.

....mmmm Lennon, at the risk of being mischievous you might have to start clarifying if you mean Aaron or Neil.

I'd say 99% of the people who want Kenwright out haven't based that on not signing Shaqiri.

I base this on those over the age of 10.
I guess it's just a coincidence it's flared up today. But sure be a patronizing so and so and claim everyone who disagrees with you is a kid if you want.

I'm annoyed as the next fan about the lack of signings compared to every other club.

but

to spend 12 million on a player then you have to be sure that player will be the right choice. If the club were in for him and if they proposed a loan instead then surely that is someone asking the question about 2 teams rejecting him over the past year and him having to drop a level?

he may turn out good, but he could prove to be the player that decent clubs were happy to ship out without a seconds thought.
He was being bought to play as our No 10 which is the most important player in our team and the reason why we play with no penetration at the moment. If we weren't sure of him then we shouldn't have been in for him in the first place.

Everton are set to make a move for AC Milan defender Cristian Zapata according to ESPN sources.

....only if Stones leaves according to the report. Lost count of the number of Italian based CBs we've been linked with.
Haven't seen much of him at Milan but at Villarreal he looked like one of our defenders from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back