Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lennon and Evans are two of the three then shows a real lack of ambition by the club and mid table to possible relegation battle for this season.
Oh hold on same as last season then with no Europa league excuses.
I really really hope I'm wrong.

Everyone on mass fume because we didn't sign Shaqiri and signed Lennon. Yes I want the board out, but look at it realistically, we'd look back in 12 months and go fume, as we wasted our whole budget on an over-ego'd, tosspot who claimed he was bigger than Inter [Poor language removed] Milan lol

Lennon at £7m less, may well represent Martinez balking at the asking price for an erratic Winger, when in reality, we already have one in Mirallas. £7m more (if it's available), would free up the funds for an additional player (just not Jonny Evans, please).

I'm not a big Shaqiri fan and it sounds a bitter to say I'm glad we missed out. But he's a name and it boosts the team.

And we could label the same to Lennon as to why no one is in for him at that price if he was any good.

The amount of money we've spent is really irrelevant, we've probably brought in about 20 millions worth of player in Del and Clev for buttons.

It's the amount of players up to this point that's an utter disgrace.

The Shaqiri failure has done for me.
Abject failure.

The amount of money we've spent is really irrelevant, we've probably brought in about 20 millions worth of player in Del and Clev for buttons.

It's the amount of players up to this point that's an utter disgrace.

Fair point; the club could bring Messi in on a free and sell him two years later for £75m but some would only bitch and moan about net spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back