Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't 2 of those years him at Bayern barely getting a kick though, from the start at least? There's no shame not getting in Bayern's team, especially over the last 2 or 3 years where their team is very settled. Perhaps a daft move going there in the first place.

I just think he's what we've been missing. It's not happening anyway, so to be honest, I need to get over it.

92 apps for Basel, 18 goals.52 apps for Bayern, 11 goals, 15 apps for Inter, 1 goal.

They were all in the domestic leagues.

LOL @ijjysmith

He's gone mate...in the words of Queen Elsa, "Let it go."

To re-use the analogies of last week.....we are now the kid stood with a Home Bargains £4.99 plazzy toy looking through the window of our neighbours house whilst they unpack their new Xbox on Christmas morning from Santa.

How certain's this Lennon rumour lads ? I can't say i'd be happy personally, not that i've got anything against him, he did well last year, it's just we should be aiming for better, and it would be yet another mediocre drain on the pay-roll/manager's pocket money from Bill for several years as he declines, brought in for a short term fix :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back