Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for god sake it's not just two, if that's the case Lennon and Evans just isn't good enough.
It's all well waiting till the end of the transfer window for the so called best deal - which in fact mean cheap players no one else wants.

I am so annoyed we didn't get the Swiss guy ( not even going to try and spell the name lol)

Missed opportunitys yet again.
I really do hope something massive gets pulled out the hat, but at this point I'm on a fume.

I really don't get the fact that all the other teams are spending big and we are left miles behind.
What is going on!

I hope for god sake it's not just two, if that's the case Lennon and Evans just isn't good enough.
It's all well waiting till the end of the transfer window for the so called best deal - which in fact mean cheap players no one else wants.

I am so annoyed we didn't get the Swiss guy ( not even going to try and spell the name lol)

Missed opportunitys yet again.
I really do hope something massive gets pulled out the hat, but at this point I'm on a fume.

I really don't get the fact that all the other teams are spending big and we are left miles behind.
What is going on!
Swiss guy's name is Shaquille O'Neal or Shakira or Caddy Shack or something like that.
If he went to Stoke he must be crap!

Which brings us back to why we don't have any given that everyone else in the league does.

We're a never ending roundabout of tedious questions which never get answered.
tumblr_njxx4tYHhL1scqjnmo1_1280.jpg

Where's the money going 'cos it looks as though Chelsea got it right, no money without selling ?!

Van Dijk obviously was going to Southampton.

Dutch player, Dutch manager and a club with some ambition and in Europe.

We are way down the pecking list now, picking up scraps and freebies. Due to last season we are not a big pull at present, think people need to adjust to that.

Which brings us back to why we don't have any given that everyone else in the league does.

We're a never ending roundabout of tedious questions which never get answered.

For too long unfortunately.
Seems to be no ambition which is killing our optimism.
Do really hope something spectacular happens in the next few days, wouldn't hurt as much if we were playing well but we've been playing poorly and not getting results.
Ahhh pass me the bleach.

All this hype about Stoke signing Shaqiri, talkbollocks was full of it yesterday, there's a reason Bayern moved him on at a discount, there's a reason Inter had him half a season and could not wait to get rid.

I'd have only ever been happy at a loan to buy deal, and you can bet your old man this is how Martinez saw it, to risk 12m on him would have been a little irresponsible, hence why Hughes paid it.

We desperately needs some cover. I'll be happy with Evans and Lennon coming in, premier league experience and will improve our squad. We got in Cleverly, Delofeou and Henen this summer plus the extension of Garbutt. With the likes of Gibson, Mcgeady & Pienaar coming be like new additions LOL:p

I will never forget the deadline day when we only signed Drenthe & straquarlsi on loans for the entire window as I'm correct. (Did we get McFadden on a free that summer too?) Now that was frustrating and overwhelming.

How does that confirm the interest was only a loan?

People reading what they want into things.

My guess is the budget allowed for 12/15million on a no.10. Shaqiri was a possibility as a loan so the no.10 money could get used elsewhere. Cue Austin rumours pretty much the same time.
Since Shaqiri has gone to Stoke, that loan is not available anymore so the budget goes back to a no.10 hence now we are looking for 2 players not the 3 stated a week ago,
Just a hunch though but id say it makes sence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back