Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Targets? The only confirmed one appears to be Ogbonna, the rest is pure, unadulterated speculation.

Who's left? Jesus wept....are there only 3 players in the universe?

There is some absolute twaddle posted during the transfer window.

As I keep saying, newspapers talk a load of gash but when there's that much speculation on those players (Payet, Dann, Ogbonna and Shaqiri) there is never, ever, smoke without fire. We certainly attempted to get each of them.

Look Jxg you knew the original terms for your licence, and they've been clearly broken here because the information provide was both false and fanciful. You also know you've got the right to appeal but considering this is the office's busy period you're unlikely to have that hearing until late autumn at the earliest. You're free to practice unlicensed but this could provide further evidence that will be used against you in the future.

My advice would be to sit tight and not make any bold statements about being ITK in the future that you can't actually back up. Give yourself sometime to ponder on things and maybe try a new angle in the future. To come back from the Garbutt claims with such assured posts about who "our targets" are looks desperate at this stage. Keep your head down for a while and see what next summers speculation brings up, otherwise people will start accusing you of being an @Moomin multi, and that can be both a curse and a blessing.

Right. I was never wrong about Garbutt and, as I keep telling you, I don't claim to know things which I don't know, which is why I'm asking you who we've got left to sign? Please enlighten me, someone.

Martinez never said that he only wants 2 now, he said "a couple" I always say a couple when I really mean a few.
"I'm going for a couple of beers" We all know that means at least 5 (Not saying we're getting 5 players though)

Couple has always meant two mate, in the literal sense.

And ironically, we need 5 players. We've already got two of them.

So it's 2 instead of 3 now. People are happy with lennon and Evans? They are average at best, I won't deny that lennon made a impact on loan but we need better players.

Where is the ambition from the club? Frustrating.

The club is under massive pressure now to do something in the coming hours before the weekend.
God knows what this place will look like if we get done on Sat.
The club or more importantly the board, are under no pressure to spend mate, the manager won't rock the boat and the local media do fck all to challenge their operation.

I'm pretty sure we'll make some good signings. The club knows fans want some quality players brought in. Especially a playmaker. They even had Naismith and Barry trying to calm fans down. And I doubt Mirralas and Mccarthy would have signed a new contract if improvements to the squad were not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back