Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok mate if you insist. You're either getting a bit bent out of shape about a few posts you don't agree with, or you've meticulously gone through my entire posting history (unlikely giving your erroneous posts about how I never have anything good to say). Either way it's a bit sad. Even if I was banging an ultra negative drum every single post (which i'm not), I'd have every right to as an Evertonian giving my opinion on an internet forum. The amount of have a go mods on here is ridiculous.. You can barely stray from the party line of unrelenting hopeful optimism when discussing the team without the usual suspects trying to police you or getting negged, all very boring. To remind you, we came 11th in a very poor league last year and that was largely down to some scraped 1-0s against very poor teams in the run in. If you cannot comprehend that there would be two sides to every debate going through the summer after a performance like that then that is stupid. This is the transfer thread, Martinez is making the transfers, he is absolutely fair game.

For a definitive post on my position towards Roberto (to save you going through your catalogue of my previous posts). He did lots of good things in his first season which he was rightly praised for even though I had some reservations about his footballing philosophy mainly the lack of creativity from centre mid. Last season was a car crash that I hold him responsible for for his refusal to react in any way to injuries, loss of form, and failing formation as well as an unprofessional pre-season. Despite this I am willing to give him another season (probably two) to allow him time to get the team he wants. If he does not rectify our glaring deficiencies in the goal keeping position and central midfield, however, then my patience with him will grow thinner as he obviously cannot see, or is choosing to ignore, where our problems lie. Hardly the outlook of 'the worst poster on the forum'.

Hahaha...guess I got under your skin a bit.

Just ease up on the Martinez stuff a bit mate. And I said 'one of the worst' ;)

Transfers though...clearly nothing to see here.

Jayzus, ="LinekersLegs, post: 3682065, member: 24162"]@BundesligaSpot: Sky Italia: Schalke have agreed a €16m (plus €2m bonuses) fee to sign Xherdan Shaqiri from Inter. #S04

@TheFinnFan

No update on Mertens, think he is still on his honeymoon but it doesn't look promising.[/QUOTE]
Jaysus, he is not fighting with the missus already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back